Important Notice to Visitors
Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Before You Arrive
Visitors who meet any of the following conditions are not allowed to come visit:
Visiting Rules and Regulations
- Please refrain from actions that may disturb other customers.
- Keep your voice down while you are in the exhibition rooms.
- Please do not touch exhibits and glass display cases.
- Please do not use ball point pens or fountain pens other than pencils.
- Photography is not allowed in the museum.
- Please do not use and talk with any electric devices including mobile phones and smart phones.
- No foods and drinks including candy and chewing gum are allowed in the exhibition rooms.
- Large luggage is not permitted in the exhibition rooms. Please use coin return lockers and leave long umbrellas in umbrella stand.
- Please do not let your preschool age and younger children out of your sight.
- Temperature, humidity and lighting intensity are adjusted in terms of protecting works.
- Please follow instructions given by attendants in the museum in any case.
- Translation apps on smartphoneses are not allowed since it requires the user to hold the phone over the artworks and captions.
- Please be sure to make a reservation if you’re plannning a group visit (more than 10 people)
- There is no slope and elevator in our museum.
- For a customer in a wheelchair, the visit of the exhibition room only in the 1st floor is requested because of the structure of museum.
Measures Taken at Our Museum
- Hand sanitizer placed at the reception.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Doors throughout the museum kept open for ventilation at regular intervals
- Staff members conduct daily temperature checks and confirm that thay are in good health.
- Acrylic panels in front of the admissions desk.
- Staff members will be wearing a mask at all times and useing face shields and gloves when necesary.
November 5th, 2022
Ota Memorial Museum of Art