Important Notice to Visitors
As there might be changes in schedule without notice, please check our website for the latest information before visiting.
Before You Arrive
Visitors who meet any of the following conditions are not allowed to come visit:
- If you have a fever above 37.5°C or taking fever reducer, or have symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, taste disorders or trouble breathing in the past 14 days.
- If you have been around with someone who is suspected of having COVID-19.
- If you have traveled to those infected countries or areas in the past 14 days.
Notice to Visitors
- Face mask required. Please cover your mouth and nose with a mask or other face coverings.
- Temperature checks might be required prior to entry.
- Visitors showing signs of illness at any time will be asked to return at a later date.
- Avoid coughing and sneezing near others.
- Try to keep social distance with others.
- Please refrain from talking in the exhibition room.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- We do not accept group visits until further notice.
Lockers andcoat check are not available; large bags and suitcases are not permitted.
- Lending services such as wheelchairs and stationary are not available until further notice.
- We might limit the number of visitors at peak times to avoid the crowds.
- Please wash your hands frequently and use the hand sanitizer.
- Please take note of the date and time of your visit. We’ll be coordinating with the public health center if visitors or staff members develop symptoms.
Measures Taken at Our Museum
- Opening hours shortened as 10:30 am to 5:00 pm (Last Admission: 4:30 pm) until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer placed at the reception.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Doors throughout the museum kept open for ventilation at regular intervals.
- Staff members conduct daily temperature checks and confirm that they are in good health.
- Acrylic panels in front of the admissions desk.
- Staff members will be wearing a mask at all times and using face shields and gloves when necessary.
We recognize that circumstances may change at any moment. But we remain hopeful that we will be able to serve you under the safest possible conditions. Please check our website for the latest information before visiting. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- January 8th, 2021
- Ota Memorial Museum of Art