To the Tour Guides and the Representatives of the Group
Thank you for visiting the Ota Memorial Museum of Art. We are a very small museum, so we would like to request several things from visitors who are planning to visit us in a group, in order that all visitors can spend an enjoyable time in the museum
- Please let us know the date you will visit, and number of visitors, in advance. Since the museum is very small, if you visit us with a group without a prior notice, we may have to refuse your visit when the museum is crowded.
- A group discount is available for a group of more than 20 people. 1 tour guide will be free for over 20 people.
- Due to the small size of the lobby, if there are more than 20 people in your group, please wait outside the entrance, and only the guide or representative should pay for the exact number of people at the reception desk first. After that, please hand over the tickets to your guests and enter. (In case of bad weather, please consult with us.)
- No refund is available.
- Please refrain from giving explanations or general information in the lobby and inside the museum.
- We are sorry we do not have any elevators and slopes. There are only stairs to move to the second floor and the basement.
※Please inform each member of your group of the following points:
- Please keep quiet in the lobby and the exhibition rooms since the museum is very small and the sounds echo easily in the exhibition rooms.
- Please refrain from taking any photographs.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed anywhere in the museum including candy and gum. Please keep water bottles in your bags. Paper cups are not allowed anywhere in the museum.
- Translation apps on smartphones are not allowed in the exhibition rooms, as they require the user to hold the phone over the artworks and captions.
- Please refrain from talking on your mobile phone.
- Re-entry is not allowed.
Ota Memorial Museum of Art